You can only register and log into this forum, if you have formally joined The Shamblers Walking Group
Latest topics
» Word Association
by Whisper29 Today at 7:06 am

» Thanks for your warm welcome
by galloise Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:16 am

by ARKiyani Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:52 am

» Hello from Happy Feet
by Whisper29 Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:59 am

» Word Association
by Whisper29 Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:38 am

» new one
by Rhubarb Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:44 am

by Whisper29 Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:37 am

» New members
by Magliz Tue May 16, 2017 10:47 pm

» First walk
by Whisper29 Sun May 14, 2017 6:58 am

» Thank you
by Whisper29 Sat May 13, 2017 5:41 am

» Lifts from Crosspool?
by Bruno Sat May 06, 2017 7:58 am

» Word Association
by galloise Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:47 pm

» Huge thanks
by Whisper29 Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:41 am

» Norfolk Hill & Arms - Thursday 27th April (evening) - to be re-arranged
by Titch Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:24 pm

by Old-Iron Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:07 am

» Word Association
by Stockport Lad Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:49 pm

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIZZIE M
by lizziem Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:20 am

by Yellowbelly Sat Nov 12, 2016 5:48 pm

» Bit on the side
by Myrtle and Lofos Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:13 am

» New members
by Barcelona Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:04 am

» 3 word story
by Barryplumb Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:11 pm

by Curlykaye Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:38 pm

» Thank you for a lovely welcome
by Guest Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:52 am

by Bruno Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:18 am

» Thanks for the warm welcome
by Whisper29 Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:56 am

Investing in our country pls read

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Investing in our country pls read

Post by Bruno on Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:33 pm

The purpose of this thread is an email I received this evening, normally I delete these and I'm sure everyone else on here receive similar type emails and deleted them.

For some reason I thought let's have a bit of a laugh, a kind of on going soap opera, so below is the content of the email I have received tonight, with my reply.

Any future emails will be published in this first post so you can follow the story, "feel free to comment below on what you think my reply should be" (I have obviously sent a reply to acknowledge the first mail) when I update this first post (I will try to combine all comments into a reply and post here when done)
When that happens I will post to say updated then just check the first post (reson for this, is it won't show as a new post if I update)

My name throughout this communication will be Mr Robin Banks

Dear Friend,

I do recognize the surprise this letter will bring to you, most especially as it came from a stranger. My names are Mr. Buba Ouedo a citizen of Gobolka Awdal in Somalia where the Islamist Militant Al-Shabaab has invaded for a long period of time. I am presently in a hideout here in Burkina Faso under Amnesty and Human Rights International. I am planning to have a viable Investment in your country with the sum of $11.900.000,Due to my present predicament I am unable to do this directly. I realize its easy for me to invest in your country in as much as i have a partner who is a citizen in your country. I need your assistance in the area of funds delivery/transfer and investment, and I shall give full details upon your reply.

Waiting to hear from you soon,

Mr. Buba Ouedo

Dear Buba

Thank you for you email, yes it is a suprise to receive this kind of email, I am shocked that you find yourself in a hideout due to Islamists invading you.

You seem to have an amount to invest in my Country but need assistance, I'm not sure at this stage how I can be of assistance to you.

Could you please explain how you have come about the amount of monies to invest in my country along with the full details that you promise upon reply to this mail.

Kind regards

Robin

Mr Robin Banks

Hello My dear Partner  Mr. Robin

I hope all is well with you and your family,

Thanks for your response, I swear and assure you that everything will surely work out fine for our own benefit and for my intention on the fund, God will make it work and I promised you that this transaction  will  not harm any of us hence I am having all the information’s which I am to furnish you as soon as we agree to continue.

I am a hideout here in Burkina Faso under Amnesty and Human Rights International I will make you the controller of this money, all I need from you is honest and follow my instructions, The money in question was paid to me and my  boss  by these wicked politicians for campaign and to work for them, after the failure in government my boss was one of the target  and few days later he was killed in his bedroom by the militant because of his political ambitions, as God may have it  I escaped to an African country called Burkina Faso were the money was deposited, before then he told me  in confident that he deposited this money in Burkina Faso bank  and I should have 50% of the total sum, but now he is dead and nobody is aware of this deposit except me ,I want you to help me provide information where this money will be transferred to safely and we share accordingly for investment in your country and area of business, the fund $11.9.M was deposited  in the Bank of Africa (BOA), I am wanted dead or alive by these agents of destruction in high places. Please don't let anyone knows that i contacted you more especially the people that are after my life but even if i am dead today i only want the person that will receive this fund to use it with fear of God, don't use to sponsor war, rebels and terrorists.

Now I would like to know your capability in handling legitimate projects in your country with this fund even if i am dead. I am interested to invest in your country, under your supervision. Can you
give any insight on any lucrative investment? I hope my proposal meets with your kind interest, if so send your below informations so that I  will use to draft an official agreement for your review to know what you stand to gain in this project.

Your name in full:
Your country of origin:
Your Occupation:
Your age:
Your direct telephone numbers:
Your office/residential address.

I am looking forward to hearing from you as soon as possible, and do get back to me no matter what your position may be. Please where are you residing in Somalia and why are you there let me know because there are people who are after my life.

Your  Brother,

Buba

I'd like to get to know a little more about you before I pass on my details, after reading you want to share 50/50 my friend Brookey got excited.
You asked what job I do so I thought I would give you a little information.

My job is so unbelievable. I'll try to sum it up by first telling you about the folks I work with:

First, there is this supermodel wanna-be chick. Yeah, okay, she is pretty hot, but damn is she completely useless.
The girl is constantly fixing her hair or putting on make-up.
She is extremely self-centred and has never once considered the needs or wants of anyone but herself.
She is as dumb as a box of rocks, and I still find it surprising that she has enough brain power to continue to breathe.

The next chick is completely the opposite. She might even be one of the smartest people on the planet.
Her career opportunities are endless, and yet she is here with us. She is a zero on a scale of 1 to 10.
I'm not sure she even showers, much less shaves her "womanly" parts.
I think she might be a lesbian, because every time we drive by the hardware store she moans like a cat in heat.

But the jewel in the crown has got to be the stoner. And this guy is more than just your average pothead.
In fact, he is baked before he comes to work, during work, and I'm sure after work.
He probably hasn't been sober any time in the last ten years, and he's only 22.
He dresses like a beatnik throwback from the 1960's, and to make things worse, he brings his big dog to work.
Every day I have to look at this huge Great Dane walk around half-stoned from the second-hand smoke.
Hell, sometimes I even think it's trying to talk with its constant bellowing.
Also, both of them are constantly hungry, requiring multiple stops to McDonald's and Burger King, every single day.

Anyway, I drive these idiots around in my van and we solve mysteries and shit.

I look forward to hearing a little more about what you do and about you and your family, do you have any brothers and sisters.

Yours,

Robin

Last edited by Bruno on Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Bruno
Administrator
Executive Member
Administrator  Executive Member

http://www.sheffielddj.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Investing in our country pls read

Post by papergirl on Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:17 pm

1. I cannot believe anyone is still falling for this scam.

2. I cannot believe anyone fell for it in the first place.

3. I think Mr Ouedo should use his $11.900.000 to get the hell out of there an buy himself a timeshare in Spain.
papergirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Yellowbelly on Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:37 pm

Not Spain, please!
Yellowbelly

Back to top Go down

Post by Bruno on Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:43 pm

Updated with his response. It sound like Cameron, Clegg and Miliband are involved lol
Bruno
Administrator
Executive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Bruno on Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:21 pm

Added my reply
Bruno
Administrator
Executive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverback on Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:56 pm

I'm in Robin, I've got £1.35 to invest!! bliss
Silverback

Back to top Go down

Post by waltzing matilda on Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:42 pm

Please take note.....The original post and the subsequent reply by Mr Hanks is a scam....This kind of scam has been going on for a couple of years down south with far reaching success.....With Northern people considered to being rather thick not by me but in general ....This scheme has now been introduced in the Yorkshire area.....Person or persons unknown have infiltrated our website and taken over the madhouse....As far as we are aware they are doing it to cause something called laughter....It cannot obviously be true as all the people with names like that are already living over here in the somewhat seedy area of Chapeltown....Which at the weekend does at times look and sound like a war zone with sirens and loud music going on till the early hours....The locals call it enjoyment.....
waltzing matilda

Back to top Go down

Post by papergirl on Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:57 pm

Yellowbelly wrote:Not Spain, please!

I thought you might like that one! pow
papergirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverback on Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:15 am

waltzing matilda wrote:Please take note.....The original post and the subsequent reply by Mr Hanks is a scam....This kind of scam has been going on for a couple of years down south with far reaching success.....With Northern people considered to being rather thick not by me but in general ....This scheme has now been introduced in the Yorkshire area.....Person or persons unknown have infiltrated our website and taken over the madhouse....As far as we are aware they are doing it to cause something called laughter....It cannot obviously be true as all the people with names like that are already living over here in the somewhat seedy area of Chapeltown....Which at the weekend does at times look and sound like a war zone with sirens and loud music going on till the early hours....The locals call it enjoyment.....

I'm going to this Chapeltown thingy with my £1.35, sounds just up/down my street..... 'old on a bit, Shocked
Silverback

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top